This report will be designed as a query report based on the Standard_IMAR_DURUMU Query of the IMAR_DURUMU object. To open the report design screen, you need to follow the flow below.
Click on Administration -> Framework Actions -> Object List -> Query Inquiry - Click on Query Inquiry -> Query Reports - Click on the Report Design Tool button. -> The report design tool opens.
The report design tool is as follows. The icons on the left side move to the report design area and help the report design, while the right panel is used to edit the report properties.
Report Bands are included in the report design area. TopMargin1, Detail1, and BottomMargin1 come by default. There are also other bands that can be used to improve the report design. CLICK here to access the documentation about these bands.
We will use the bands of TopMargin1, Detail1 and BottomMargin1 in the Interactive Zoning Status report.
- TopMargin1: The header information required for each report page (image, text, page number, etc.)
- Detail1: The detail of the report content takes place. This field repeats itself for each record in the corresponding data source.
- BottomMargin1: The footer (picture, text, page number, etc.) required to be included in each report page
Let's start designing the Interactive Development Status report:
Report top page, bottom page information
- The report has the title and page end images that are required to be repeated on each page to be printed from the printer. To add these images: Click on the XRPictureBox tool and drag the tool to the TopMargin1 field.
- In the right pane, on the Features menu, click on the Picture field and select the picture to be used as the title from the computer. If the image file is to be retrieved from the web, the URL address is written in the "Image URL" field.
- Position settings are made in the right pane.
- Size settings are made in the right pane.
- The same operations are repeated for the page break image.
In this way, the bottom and top images are added to the report.
Fixed text insertion in report
In the zoning status report, it is requested that each page contains a text on the detail record. To add this text to the report
a. The "XRLabel" component represented by the A icon is selected from the report components and dragged to the report screen.
b. The width is adjusted by dragging left and right and the corresponding text is entered into the component.
c. When the label field being moved is selected in the report, the properties of "label" can be set in the right pane. Limits (frame), font, fill color, alignment, etc. can be edited.
Selecting report data fields
SEE Adding a Data Source
Report data fields can be populated with XRLabel or XRTable components. It is requested that the information on the example be shown on a table. So we will populate the data fields with the XRTable component.
a. The XRTable component is selected from the left pane, dragged and moved to the report area.
b. Columns and rows are inserted using this property, which consists of 3 rows and 1 row with raw features, using the properties in the right pane. The tablestory on the report screen will be analyzed as to how many columns and lines will be created and a table will be created.
c. The necessary adjustments (alignment, font, background color, width, layout, position, height, etc.) are made from the properties in the right pane (making sure the Table component is selected).
d. After the edits were made, the report design was as follows. The next step is to set the fetch of data to table fields.
e. The fields in the table are Header-Data. Click inside the table cell which is the title and write the title text. Click on the cell containing the data and select the data field that you want to access this cell from the "Associate Data" property under Properties.
In the following screen image, the first cell of the table contains the header and the second cell appears to be the data cell. Which column of the table the data cell will fetch the data for will be selected from the property on the right.
f. In this way all areas of the table are filled and visual arrangements are made.
g. Cadastre detail is under the reconstruction information table. The cadastre title is added as XRLabel. Detail is added as a separate table. Data fields are selected and visual edits are made. (NOTE: In the following example, the table heights are reduced so that both tables can fit on the screen display)
h. The report is complete. Saving is done. Click on the Preview button to view the report. The query is ready to be used without matching the query result list.