NETIGMA objects are modified views of the database. All objects can be acces from Object List that is an meta dit interface. Most of the metadata of the application is created through the Object List. The main operations can be listed as:
- Data field definitions( columns list)
- Form (Viewin existing forms belong to the object, create new ones or edit)
- Query(Viewin existing queries belong to the object, create new ones or edit)
- Report (Viewin existing reports belong to the object, create new ones or edit)
- Authorization roles can be specified, on object basis authoriations can be set.
- Module definitions,
- Action definitions can be made quickly with Object List screen.
This help section focuses on Object List interface and operations that are performed within it.