Drop Down Selection Box List Form Editor
It is used to enter the N-N associated table data. To examine over an example:
- Let's assume that it is a table of students and courses. And that there is a Studentcourse table to be registered.
- The relationship between students and courses is defined. This relationship is student.objectid = studentcourse.student_id and studentcourse.course_id = courses.objectid.
- A virtual column is added to the Students table. The form editor is marked as a drop-down selection list box.
- Target table name is selected as COURSES. Because we will go to the courses table from the students table.
- The Value Column Name field is also selected as the desired field name in the Courses tab.
- When the form is opened, the user will be able to save to the intermediate table by selecting more than one course to be listed in this area.