Macro Editor menu is used to create macros.
- New/Project: Operation used to start a new macro project. This operation allows the user to combine multiple macro files in a single project.
- Open: Users can access a previously saved project or a macro file by using the operation under "Open" menu.
- Save: It is used to save the opened macro pages in the "Edit Macro" window.
- Send: Operation used to save the macros created as protected. When "Send" operation is entered, after the folder that the file will be saved and file name are specified, "Macro Sending Properties" window opens. In this window, macro can be protected with password, serial numbers permitted to use the macro can be specified / existing ones can be deleted.
Permission list can be changed or information can be added to this list from another list in Macro Sending Properties.
- Undo: It is used to undo the codes written.
- Redo: It is used to rewrite the codes deleted with "Undo" operation.
- Cut: It is used to cut and store a code block.
- Copy: It is used to store a code block.
- Paste: It is used to paste code blocks stored with "Cut" or "Copy" operations in the desired line.
- Delete: It is used to delete the selected code blocks.
- Find: It is used to find a given word or phrase within the macro sheet you are working on.
- Find and Replace: It is used to replace a word or phrase searched with a desired value.
- Go To Line: It is used to easily access the row with the codes desired to be examined in macro pages containing many rows.
- Comment Line: The user may want to write notes on the macro page, describing the operations expected from the codes written and providing more control on the code or in a similar manner for explaining the codes to the people who will work on the code afterwards. Comment lines are used to store these explanations. Words in the comment line are not considered in the code content.
- Bookmarks: User may want to put bookmarks on certain lines to quickly access to those lines later. Code Bookmarks are used for this requirement. Lines can be bookmarked, bookmarked lines can be switched between, bookmarks can be removed using Bookmarks menu operations.
Users can specify the panels they would like to see in the macro editing window by using the "View" menu. For example, the user may want to close other panels to master on the macro page that will be edited for a long time and may get a view as follows.
User may open all panels using the "View" menu and may get a view as follows.
Quick Access Toolbar
Operations with the shortcuts shown below are described.
- Shortcut for opening a new macro page (File/New).
- Shortcut for opening macro project or page (File/Open).
- Shortcut for saving the macro page (File/Save).
- Shortcut for saving the macro page as desired (encrypted or license protected) (File/Export).
- Shortcut for cutting code blocks (Edit/Cut).
- Shortcut for copying code blocks (Edit/Copy).
- Shortcut for pasting code blocks (Edit/Paste).
- Shortcut for deleting code blocks (Edit/Delete).
- Shortcut for undoing written code (Edit/Undo).
- Shortcut for rewriting undone code (Edit/Redo).
- Shortcut for Run. This operation is not included in any other menu. Enables executing the written code.
- Shortcut for putting "Bookmark" to the lines (Edit/Bookmark).
- Shortcut for navigating between bookmarks (Edit/Bookmark).
- Shortcut for removing bookmarks (Edit/Bookmark).
- Shortcut for creating comment line (Edit/Comment Line).
- Shortcut for Find (Edit/Find).
- Shortcut for finding the text written in Find operation in the macro page.
- Shortcut for opening Project Browser panel (View/Project Browser).
- Shortcut for opening Error List panel (View/Error List).
- Shortcut for opening References panel (View/References).
- Shortcut for opening Class Browser panel (View/Class Browser).
- Project Browser: Project Browser is the panel that the user can open a new project or use to access to an existing project. Currently active projects are displayed on the panel.
- Error List Panel: Error List panel is the panel that the errors preventing the macro to be executed are listed while trying to execute the macro.
- References Panel: The panel where files loaded in the project such as *.dll, *.exe and other references are displayed. New reference can be added by right click on the panel.