To preview click on preview button. You can export the designed report as HTML, XLS, CSV, PDF, RTF, Image, XLSX, etc. You can make further settings for Export options:
Associating the Query Report with the Query Result screen
After designing the report, you need to associate with the query. For this:
- A new data field is defined by following the menu of Management -> Framework Operations -> Object List -> Column List .
- The display editor as Link.
- Action as Query Report link
Query Report Cloning
Click on Clone button then provide name and display name for the cloned report. The design of the clone report is identical to the main report; use Report Design Tool to modify the design, add fields, remove fields, etc. Field can be added to report by introducing "Data Source".
Introducing the data source to the query report
When you need to do this?
- While designing the report without using the Wizard
- Before adding a new data field, graphic, redesign etc. to a report from the clone one.
To add a data source to a query report:
- Click on the database icon that is at the right of the report design screen:
- Click on the Add Data Source icon in the upper right corner of the popup panel. The "Data Source" statement is selected from the drop-down list.
Report Design Tool uses devexpress report designer features, for example in the properties you see expression, this provides a variety of aggregate, date-time, logical, math and string functions; but maybe you don't know how to use it properly, so feel free to check the documentation here to get more guides about report preparation.