The settings required for the global search feature are made by admin.
The Global Search feature is activated by typing "Netigma" in the Labels field under the query properties, Group Field. The search can be defined for multiple queries:
General Search is done within the query criteria. For example, if "F" field is included in the query criteria of "Q" query, Then the word you typed will be serached in "F" field.
At the homepage, the General Search box is automatically generated when there is at least one "Netigma" tag in the queries.
How To Search (Syntax)
- When you start to type in the General Search box, the suggestions will automatically come up by expanding the General Search box. More detailed searches can be made using these recommendations
- From the suggest list; expressions ending with : denote queries. When these phrases are clicked, they go to the query page and the query page displays the message "... the query is filtered." Notification occurs:
- When the Column Display Name is formed from more than one word, the column name comes in square brackets with suggestions. Searching with operators such as "=", "<", ">" "LIKE" is provided.
- Columns consisting of monomorphic names are only included in Suggestion Name and Suggestions. Searching with operators such as "=", "<", ">" "LIKE" is provided. For example, in the General Search box, when "District = 'Abana'" is written, this query returns the query result.
- Search by specifying a part of the domain name. For example, when the city 'Istanbul' is typed in the general search box, it searches in the province field in the province table and in the [province name] column in the FINANCIAL table.
- The columns can be searched by establishing relationships with operators such as "=", "<", ">" "LIKE". For example, if "Birth Place = County" is typed in the general search box and the data on the column named "Birth Place" is equal to the data on the column named "County", the result is returned.
- The search can be performed on a data basis other than being column based. For example, if you want to query the Ankara data in the city table, you will get results in Ankara in General Search box.
- Note that If the search result is found in more than one query, the query names and result numbers will be opened. The query can be opened by clicking on the desired record.
- If no search criterion is found:
Sample Search Inputs