You can authorize some users to delete, insert or update for forms, you can give name for the permitted users with Permission Role Name.
In order to assign the defined authorities to the user, the Roles folder defined under the group and application to be authorized from the Authorization Server:
- Open ApplicationServer/AuthenticationLink:
Then you'll be directed to the Authentication Server,
Here mark the box next to the role you want to authorize from the permissions tab:
In this way, the defined user group of roles will be matched
Here there are list of defined modules. Including module selection to the created form brings some practical benefits. For detailed information about modules, see here.
3. Other Properties
The following fields should be filled for the defined form. These properties specify how the created form looks, which fields it contains, which users have authority to use the form, and other details.
- Name: Represents the unique name for selected form. Forms are accessed from the relevant sections using the form name.
- Description: The explanatory texts that concern the user about the form are written in this section
- Display Name: View name of the form that appears on the meta edit screens.
- Form Options:
- Result Message Report: If the report is requested after the form has been saved, the relevant field is specified.
- Result Message Report Target: The field to which the report is to be displayed after the form is registered is specified in the field to be opened. (New tab, screen etc.).
- From Tab Properties: Show The Attached Files Tab option can enabled so that the form displays the tab with additional files. This file can be added to the corresponding archive.
- Scripts Options:
- Before Post Script (?)
- Page Load Script (?)
- Custom Help Link : The url entered in this field, is added to the help pages of the page. When the user clicks on the help menu, the user will be directed to the specific help document.
- Custom Help Link Header: The menu title of the form-specific help link should be entered in this area.
Adding a New Form
- Click on Add button:
- Type Name and Display Name information and click the Add button.
- The form properties are determined from the form page.
- Determine Form fields.
- Click the Save button on the form screen to complete the process.
- Select an existing form and click on the Clone button.
- Name of the new form created with the clone, enter Display Name information and click the Add button.
- After making necessary updates from form properties and form fields, click Save button to complete the process.
|title||Adding a Form to the Query Result List |
Adding a Form to the Query Result List
|You can insert info card to the query reults to enrich your query actions.|
- Add new column to the selected object, and you may name it as 'Info Card' .
- For 'Info Card' column, select display editor as "Link".
- Select action type as Information Card Lİnk.
- Then this column will be added to the query result list in as an info card.( when a user click this link after a query he/she can see the detaileld 'Info Card')