This report includes information on the population distribution of the Neighborhood and two columned titles scattered on two lines. This document contains the steps to prepare the report.
It will be designed as a query report based on the Neighborhood Population Distribution questionnaire linked to Population Map.
Click on Administration -> Framework Actions -> Object List -> Select Query -> Inquiry button (Select Population distribution query) -> Click on Query Reports button (Add new query report) -> Click on Report Design Tool button. -> Report design tool opens.
Creating Combined Title
We want to repeat the title part on the report page basis. To do this, click on the "Insert Page Header Band" icon in the Properties panel on the right and add the PageHeader band to the report.
We would like the Population of Women and Men to be common and we want to use split title design.
For this, it is necessary to design the XRTable by using nested elements.
First we will add an XRTable component consisting of 3 columns and a single row to the PageHeaderBand field.By setting Properties -> Layout -> Size and height of this table from the Size menu, we will center the page and provide a look that will look nice to the eye.
We click on the first cell of the XRTable and increase the cell height by making the height = 60. We did this because we had to put a table in the far right cell and divide it.
Then, we arrange the width information as the rightmost cell will be the widest.
In this step the appearance is as follows:
Now, we will place another table in the far right cell of the table.
This area will have a two-line title. In the top row, there will be two cells in the bottom row. Design steps:
- The table component is moved to the far right cell.
- The first cell is clicked. Add rows to the table using the Properties -> Actions menu. (At this stage, the rightmost cell should have a 6-cell table with 3 below and 3 above)
- Two of the cells in the top row are deleted, one in the bottom row.
- Properties-> Layout-> Height and width settings are made from the Size menu. The font settings, border selection and alignment settings are made from the Properties-> View menu. The individual title names are written on the label and the following appearance is obtained:
Head area design was done. The next step is to create the report content field in the Detailband field.
Rapor içerik alan
It is planned that the population distribution report will be in tabular format.
To do this, you need to map the DetailBand to the XRTable and perform the data field mapping, and then format it.
- The XRTable component is created in Detailband. A column is added to the XRTable because the report has 4 columns.
- Each cell is clicked separately to match the data field.
- Width adjustments are made from the Properties-> Layout-> Size menu.
- From the Properties-> View menu, font settings, border selection, content alignment settings are made.
Adding page information
The report title and content were created.
Finally, we want to add page information to the report.
We will move the XRPageinfo component to this area by adding "Page Footer Band" to the report from the Properties panel.
We will add the Page Footer Band because we want the page number to appear on every page and appear in the bottom of the page. If you want to see the page number above the page, use "PageHeader Band".
The Page info combo box has different page info options. By using the "Number", page number display is provided.
The report design is complete. After this step the report is linked to the query.